Library News for the Faculty of Communication and Culture

Monday, August 22, 2005

Hey Students! Need help with research?

If you are looking for assistance in researching your assignments, there are a couple of resources available to you. Your first place of contact is the Information Commons Service Desk where the qualified staff can get you started in the right direction, help you redirect your research, or find resources on your topic.

Your second contact, is your Subject Librarian (that's me), and I can also help you with your research. Whether it's choosing a research database, or need help finding resources on your topic, call or email me for an appointment.

Best of luck in your studies!!


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home